Thursday, September 13, 2007

reflecting

I’ve pretty much gotten over the disappointment of not baby dancing this week. I still have a “good” rating on my chart. I’m feeling really excited and optimistic for this cycle. I’m starting to feel symptoms; I know they’re not in my head because some of them hurt! My nipples started getting sore yesterday and I’m still having mild cramping. I really hope it’s a good sign. I keep thinking it would be cool if they found out I was pregnant tomorrow, but with it only (possibly) being 3 DPO it’d be a miracle.

I’ve been reading on the boards at Fertility Friend and even set up my pregnancy chart just to see when I would possibly be due. I know I’m probably putting the cart in front of the horse, but I’m obsessive like that.

I did not start my novena to St. Gianna last night. I think I’m going to time it so by the time I get done with the novena it will be time to test and that will hopefully keep my mind of testing. I only have 10 HPTs and I don’t want to use them all up. It was really neat seeing a positive OPK. I like looking at 2 lines and would love to see 2 lines again in 2 weeks.

So begins the dreaded 2 week wait…..

No comments: