Friday, September 28, 2007

Still Waiting....

I'm 17DPO today. I've been having cramps for the past 5 days and my back has been hurting too. The heating pad has been my very good friend this week. I took several tests and they have all been negative. Today is my official test date, but I don't think I'm going to test. I checked my cervix yesterday and saw a spot of pink. So I'm guessing my period is not too far off.


I was thinking with my progesterone being so low, wouldn't it be beneficial for me to get on some progesterone supplements or cream during the 2 week wait? Well, when my period finally shows up I be calling back in to the doctor to get my 100mg of clomid. I'm sadly starting to lose hope for this cycle. My temperature is still pretty high.


Here's my chart for any of your familiar with charting:

But I guess it isn't over until my period shows...so here goes a test of my patience.

1 comment:

LifeHopes said...

First of all... I am amazed at how "in sync" our cycles are right now. I am 15 DPO right now. I have really long crazy cycles too.

Catholic, been married for 10 months, trying very hard since day 1. I am 29 years old.

It was great to find your blog!
I think progesterone is a great "first line" of treatment. Just started it this month and had zero side effects. In fact, it really helped me to sleep at night !(be sure to take before bed).