Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Consult tomorrow

So, tomorrow is my appointment. The consulation I had last year I had to have blood drawn. I hope this isn't the case tomorrow. If I have blood drawn tomorrow, there's no way I will be able to go back to work. See, I tend to pass out after having blood drawn. I don't know why. My dad is this way too.

After putting in my tempurature yesterday on my FF chart, my cover line was taken away. My temperature went up today, but I have not gotten my cover line again. So, it's looking like another annovulatory cycle. *sigh* But the good news is that I will probably get my clomid prescription tomorrow. I wonder if I will get a prescription of prometrium to start my period sooner so I can start clomid sooner. I have a list of questions to ask tomorrow and I have asked my husband to come up with questions too.

No comments: