Friday, August 24, 2007

No updates for awhile

I won't be updating for a few days. I will be traveling up to Minnesota for my grandfather's funeral. My mom called this afternoon to let me know he passed. I don't know too many details at this point, but they think he passed away in his sleep. I was always hoping to have a child before he passed since he was my last living grandparent. I'm guessing there is still hope for this cycle. I messed with my chart some more and it's still showing I ovulated on the 15th. So I have stopped taking the BCPs and hope they didn't do any harm.

So have a safe weekend and don't forget to tell your friends and family you love them. You never know what the next day will hold.

1 comment:

Frank N. Beans said...

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. I also wanted to let you know that some close friends of ours took a similar approach to you and your husband. After many years, their doctors basically gave up on them, but they were eventually blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Best of luck in your future efforts.