Friday, October 26, 2007

And the results are in

I called the doctor's office today to get my blood test results. My progesterone was a whopping .27. So, my clomid will be upped to 150mg. I had them call in my prescription for clomid today so I'll be ready. I will also start the medication I had previously to bring on my period. I really hope this time it works. I'm getting more and more depressed everyday. It seems like everywhere I turn, there's someone who's pregnant or has a newborn. I feel myself getting very jealous. I just have to keep myself occupied and my mind off of the whole trying to conceive thing.

One of my friends from work wants me to work on crocheting them a blanket for their living room. So I'll use that to keep my mind off of things. I have a blanket that I'm working on for my friend who is pregnant, but I don't think I can work on that.

Exspectantes-Thank you for your prayers! I'll be sending some your way.

1 comment:

LifeHopes said...

I hope the increased dosage does the trick and this is your month.

I will pray for you.

I like to read your blog, I am learning more about what I can expect since I am finally going in to try and figure out what the **** is wrong with me.