Monday, October 29, 2007

Interesting...

This morning I woke up at my usual time and got ready for work. My stomach felt a bit off, but that's normal for me. I started getting more and more nauseous as it was getting closer for me to have to leave for work. I got in the car and had driven only a few blocks and had the overwhelming urge that I needed to throw up NOW. So I turned the car around and drove back home as fast as I could. I didn't end up throwing up, only dry heaving (which I think can be worse at times). Afterward, I was shaking pretty bad. I ended up calling in sick today. I still feel crappy, but not as bad as this morning. I don't know what to make of that.

I messed around with my chart and put it back on the recommended interpretation setting and it's showing I ovulated and am 14 DPO. Considering my low progesterone last Monday, I'm not sure if I believe it. I think I will refrain from testing until after I'm officially late. I'm confused and really have no idea what to think about everything.

I checked my cellphone about a half hour ago and I had a missed call. Apparently it was one of the nurses from my doctor's office and she wanted me to give her a call back. She didn't say anything else, so I don't know what it is about. I guess I'll be giving her a call back in the morning.

No comments: