Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still frustrated

Monday I have my CD 21 blood draw...well it's not really CD 21, I'm hoping it'll be 7 DPO. I still haven't gotten my crosshairs on my chart yet. I'm not really sure if I ovulated Monday the 15th or not. I guess we'll see when I get my blood drawn again.

Nothing else is really going on. I'm still feeling down in the dumps and just want to throw in the towel and say forget it. I really don't know how much longer I want to try and/or take medication. I want to take a break, but I don't want to lose valuable time. I'm all confused. I will have to sit down with my husband (when I can find the time since we're both really busy) and talk about it and see how he feels. I'm sure he's feeling frustrated too.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try to unwind from class tonight.

No comments: